DREAM11 TEAM For Small league and GRAND league ,but if you are going in Grand League take some small change and go,
* This is 1st ODI in this India Women tour of Sri Lanka.
* Both the teams have announced a 15-member squad for this 3 match ODI series. These 3 ODI’s will be part of the ICC Women’s Championship (2017-2020).
Sri Lanka Women Updates:
Key Players: Chamari Atapattu, S Siriwardene, H Perera, N Hansika, Inoka Ranaweera, Ama Kanchana, S Weerakkody
* Chamari Atapattu, who missed Asia Cup in June this year is back in the squad and will lead the team.
* All-rounder Udeshika Prabodhani and Wicketkeeper-batter Anushka Sanjeewani both last played in Asia Cup, have retained their places in the squad.
* T20 Specialist Nilakshi De Silva last played ODI in 2016 is also selected for this series, She might not get chance to feature in playing XI in this match.
* In Wicketkeeper section, Dilani Manodara might be considered ahead of Prasadani Weerakkody based on her experience and stats.
* Sri Lankans are expected to play with 3 spinners (S Kumari, S Siriwardene, I Ranaweera) and 2 medium pacers(S Weerakkody, Ama Kanchana) on this pitch.
India Women Updates:
Key Players: S Mandhana, Mithali Raj, Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma, Poonam Yadav, J Goswami
* Opener Devika Vaidya is not included in the squad as she is recovering from dengue, so Poonam Raut might open the batting with S Mandhana.
* Taniya Bhatia will be making her debut in this match as Indian regular wicketkeeper Sushma Verma is not in the squad.
* Mansi Joshi returns to the squad after missing out the first part of the year due to a knee injury.
* India are also expected to play with 3 spinners(E Bisht, Poonam Yadav, Deepti Sharma) and 2 medium pacers(J Goswami, S Pandey/Mansi Joshi) in this match.
Head to Head:
In last 5 Matches
India: 5 Wins
Sri Lanka: 0 Wins
Safe Captain choices
Risky Captain choices
Match to be played at Galle International Stadium, Sri Lanka.
Pitch is expected to be neutral with slight advantage for spinners.
Injured / Unavailable
No injury concerns for both the teams.
Sri Lanka Women
Chamari Atapattu (c), Prasadani Weerakkody(wk), Anushka Sanjeewani, Nipuni Hansika, Hasini Perera, Dilani Manodara(wk), Shashikala Siriwardena, Nilakshi De Silva, Imalka Mendis, Sripali Weerakkody, Sugandika Kumari, Inoka Ranaweera, Udeshika Prabodhini, Ama Kanchana, Kavisha Dilhari
Mithali Raj (c), Harmanpreet Kaur, Smriti Mandhana, Poonam Raut, Deepti Sharma, Dayalan Hemalata, Jemimah Rodrigues, Veda Krishnamurthy, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Ekta Bisht, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Jhulan Goswami, Mansi Joshi, Shikha Pandey